First, I was excited to discover today that we’ve reached 100 followers on this blog! So, a big THANK YOU to everyone who’s supported us over nearly a year of posts. We’re excited to move forward towards our next hundred followers, and dozens more EMPs reached across the country. Don’t forget – we’re always looking for your feedback to make sure this blog is relevant to what EMPs are facing right now. Please feel free to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with topic ideas or an interest in writing a guest post.
Second, we’re happy to announce that the third national EMP event will be taking place in just a few weeks. There will be Personal Branding workshops conducted across the country, sponsored by the American Alliance of Museums. Registration will be opening for the event soon, but we wanted to give you a heads up about some of the events that are in the works. We’ll be sure to post the registration link when it’s available.
- Boston (10/15): Tufts University Art Gallery
- Kansas City (10/15): Kansas City Public Library, Plaza Branch
- Miami (10/15): LegalArt
- Los Angeles (10/19): Los Angeles County Museum of Art
- Phoenix (10/18): Arizona Historical Society
- Rhode Island (10/16): Newport Art Museum
- San Francisco Bay Area (10/19): JFK University
- Seattle (10/15): Burke Museum
- Washington, D.C. (10/15): International Spy Museum
We hope you can make it out to one of these events! If not, we’ll be sure to include some post-event descriptions on the blog so that everyone can benefit from the event. If you have any advice on personal branding in the meantime please feel free to share!